Camera Ready Paper
Congratulations for the selection of your paper for inclusion in the 8th IEEE India International Conference. The deadline for final submission of manuscripts is November 30th, 2018.
In order to complete your submission, the camera-ready manuscript, along with the IEEE Copyright transfer form have to be submitted. Please consider the following guidelines in the preparation of these documents.
1. IEEE Copyright Transfer Form
The copyright form may be downloaded from here. At least one author must sign it in order to transfer the copyright information to IEEE. The authors are to submit the signed copyright form (2 pages) as a single PDF file with the name PaperID_CF
- Publication Title: 2018 8th IEEE India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE).
2. Camera Ready Manuscript Preparation
- The final camera ready submission must be submitted with the same title and the same first author/corresponding author as the initial submission.
- The author list must be the same as that at the time of the initial submission. For any changes, contact the conference chairs.
- The authors are advised to incorporate the comments/suggestions given by the reviewers into the final submission.
- The final manuscript must be in the format as given here (also available on https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html), and must be between 4-6 pages.
- The final manuscript must contain the copyright clearance code at the bottom of the first page of the final manuscript (Sample). Changes may be made to the given templates accordingly. Please read carefully and choose the appropriate copyright code from the following:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright .
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4996-1/18/$31.00 ©2018 Crown .
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4996-1/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union .
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-4996-1/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE .
The final manuscript must be submitted to the PDF eXpress (http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/). Create an account or login with a previously existing account. The following information will be required:
- Conference ID: 43552XP
- Your email
- A password
In case of a previously existing account, you will be asked to create an account for this conference after login.
Once the account is successfully created, on the Home-Title Status page, click on Create New Title and follow the onscreen instructions to upload your manuscript. Save the file as PaperID_IICPE18. Please only check manuscripts once the IEEE Copyright clearance code has been included and all edits have been made to the paper. No further edits will be considered in the manuscript once it has been cleared through PDF eXpress.
Check the status of your manuscript either on the PDF eXpress page or via email. Once the manuscript has been cleared for compatibility, login to the PDF eXpress site and approve the manuscript. You may also download the file.
Submission of final documents on Microsoft CMT
Kindly ensure the submitted copyright form and camera-ready paper adhere to IEEE guidelines, else would result in the exclusion of paper from the IEEE Xplore.
- In order to complete your Camera-Ready Submission, login to the conference submission site and go to the Author Console.
- For each paper id, under Actions, Camera-Ready Submission must be visible. Clicking on Camera-Ready Submission will allow you to edit the submission files. Please make sure to upload the PDF eXpress compatible version of your paper with the name PaperID_IICPE18 and the copyright form with the name PaperID _CF.
- Click on submit to upload your final manuscript to the submission site.